Friday, 16 May 2014

Heading out!

While we use our cottage all year, and I've actually been up there a fair bit this winter, considering our schedules, this weekend, Victoria Day in Canada (or fondly known as the May 2-4 weekend), is the real start of cottaging season.
We will have a full house - us, my inlaws and BIL and family. Plus, neighbours and friends and other lake dwellers will be around. This weekend is what really starts the season, and we welcome it with many a cocktail on assorted decks and docks, (weather permitting).
I'm bringing most of the socks I've shown - sock knitting is the only safe knitting for me when there are cocktails involved...

Next week will continue the parade of stuff I'm working on...

3 comments :

  1. Enjoy your home-away-from-home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great 2 - 4. I think it will be one of the 2-4 wekeends when we need our ski jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am uncertain if I could do socks after a cocktail! LOL but I am not as experienced at knitting as you!!

    ReplyDelete