Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Who's a Whovian?

We are Dr. Who fans. Not apologetic about it whatsoever - we love and watch it. My son and husband are fans of the Eleventh Doctor, while I am firmly in the camp of the Tenth Doctor. Nothing against Matt Smith, but I just love David Tennant. Either way, Peter Capaldi has big shoes to fill.
Turns out my nephew (he of the plaid pants) is a HUGE Whovian. And he loved the hat I made him last year and would like another one in the same blue and yellow colours. So... I combined the two trains of thought, and used the colours and some Dr. Who charts (Tardis, Dalek and Cyberman).

My son (another Whovian) is now thinking he wants one. I'm just not sure I want to knit another one...

7 comments :

  1. You can't turn down your own son. We're Dr. Who fans too, and I'm with you on David Tennant ;) This is a fabulous hat!! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more Dr.Who"?" but love love love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like each of them, their completely different from the other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like each of them, their completely different from the other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too am a Dr. Who? But the hat is great - although it looks like a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are those of us who feel there must be a Dr. Who in Whoville and those of us who know he is not a medical Dr, he is more of a timey whimey doctor.

    ReplyDelete