To thank her, (and to reduce my ridiculously large fabric stash), I made her a few bags and sent them off. (I had an ulterior motive - she uses grocery bags for her project bags, and if I'm going to be hanging with her at the Frolic in April, her knitting has to be properly attired...)
I can show these, because she already has them.
Truth be told, I also used her as a guinea pig while I was perfecting my lined zipper bag method, so hers are a touch wonky. She says they are okay, but I may have to replace those at some point...
I have gotten better at the zipper bags, and will be making more of them!
Looking at these now, I think I should have reversed the linings - put the green in the red bag and the red in the green. Whatever - the method works, and I'm happy with them.